Online Auction Begins Memorial Day
|An autographed framed photo of Niklas Backstrom is just one of many outstanding items available for the MSE Community Giving auction.|
Click here to go directly to the auction site and bid on Wild items.
Proceeds from this auction will benefit the Minnesota Sports & Entertainment (MSE) Community Giving Fund, formerly the 10,000 Rinks Foundation. Minnesota & Entertainment, the parent company of the Minnesota Wild, has recently broadened its involvement in business and community activity. Although the 10,000 Rinks Foundation name has served the organization well, MSE has expanded its community outreach efforts via the Minnesota Swarm of the National Lacrosse League (NLL); its primary hockey development affiliate, the Houston Aeros, and through its facilities including the Xcel Energy Center, Saint Paul RiverCentre, and the Legendary Roy Wilkins Auditorium. In an effort to make a positive impact on our community and support additional community-based programs related to its expanding business interests, the new name, the MSE Community Giving Fund is primarily focused on supporting children’s medical related charities, educational initiatives and programs that grow and support youth hockey in the State of Hockey.
Unique items available in the online auction include:
- Framed 8x10's autographed by Manny Fernandez and Niklas Backstrom
- Goalie pads autographed by Manny Fernandez and Niklas Backstrom
- Logo pucks autographed by Manny Fernandez and Niklas Backstrom
- 2005-2006 autographed street banner
- Two one-of-a-kind "Fight to the End" street banners autographed by Marian Gaborik
- Helmets autographed by Petteri Nummelin and Brian Rolston
- 16x20 photo autographed by Wes Walz
- Skates autographed by Mark Parrish and Wyatt Smith
- Puck shadowboxes autographed by Kurtis Foster and Todd White