LAST UPDATED: March 28
|Keith Ballard||Facial Fractures||12/9||49||IR|
|Matt Cooke||Sports Hernia||2/6||26||IR|
|Jason Zucker||Broken ClavicLE||2/9||23||IR|
- Defenseman Keith Ballard suffered three facial fractures and a concussion. He's out indefinitely.
- Forward Matt Cooke underwent successful sports hernia surgery and has started to skate on his own.
- Forward Jason Zucker was placed on Injured Reserve and will have surgery on his broken clavicle. He is expected to miss approximately three months. He's started to skate on his own.
- Defenseman Nate Prosser suffered a lower-body injury against St. Louis on March 14. He is considered week-to-week.
- Forward Kyle Brodziak suffered an upper-body injury against Toronto. He's out against Calgary and considered day-to-day.