LAST UPDATED: May 13
|Keith Ballard||Upper Body||May 9||1||EXPECTED TO PLAY|
|Matt moulson||lower body||May 7||2||DAY-TO-Day|
|Darcy Kuemper||Upper Body||April 30||4||EXPECTED TO BACKUP|
|Niklas Backstrom||UnDisclosed||March 5||30||Out For Season|
|Jason Zucker||Lower body||Feb. 7||33||Out for season|
|Josh Harding||Illness||Jan. 2||50||IR|
- Josh Harding is not feeling well and has been placed on Injured Reserve. He joined the Wild for practice in Chicago April 3, but there is no time table for his return.
- Jason Zucker is out for the rest of the season after successful surgery to repair a tendon in his left quadriceps on March 25.
- Niklas Backstrom has been shut down for the season after he underwent successful core muscle surgery on March 25.
- Darcy Kuemper left Game 7 of Round 1 against the Avalanche. He participated in the team's morning skate and is expected to backup in Game 6 against Chicago.
- Matt Moulson has been battling a lower-body injury, but participated in the team's morning skate. He's still considered day-to-day heading into Game 6 against Chicago.
- Keith Ballard left Game 4 against the Chicago Blackhawks early with an upper-body injury. He is expected to return to the lineup for Game 6 against Chicago.