MINNESOTA WILDNO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2012 Season Ticket Sweepstakes
2012 Season Ticket Sweepstakes
1. GENERAL. The Minnesota Wild “2012 Season Ticket Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is a sweepstakes where eligible entrants will have the chance to win prizes, as described in more detail below, during seven (7) separate drawings. Eligible entrants may enter the Sweepstakes in three ways: 1) Season Ticket Holders who renew their tickets for the 2012-2013 season between February 26, 2012 and March 22, 2012 will receive automatic entry, 2) new purchasers of Wild season tickets who buy between February 26, 2012 and March 22, 2012 will receive automatic entry, and 3) entry is available at no charge through US Mail. The foregoing is a general description only of the Sweepstakes and is qualified in its entirety by these Official Rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open to entrants who, as of the entry date, are legal U.S. residents and who are at least twenty-one (21) years old. The Sweepstakes is void outside the United States; and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Minnesota Wild Hockey Club LP and Saint Paul Arena Company, LLC (collectively, the “Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents, and their respective spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of each such employee, officer and director, are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes, and any website pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the United States and the District of Columbia, and entrants must be present in the United States or the District of Columbia at the time they enter.
3. TIMING. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on February 26, 2012 and ends at the completion of the Wild game on March 22, 2012 (the “Entry Period”).
4. HOW TO ENTER. There are three ways to enter: Season Ticket Holders who renew their tickets for the 2012-2013 season between February 26th and March 22nd will receive automatic entry; 2) new purchasers of Wild season tickets who buy between February 26th and March 22nd will receive automatic entry; and 3) entry is available at no charge by sending your name, address and day time phone number to Minnesota Wild, Attn: “2012 Season Ticket Sweepstakes,” 317 Washington Street, Saint Paul, MN 55102 via US Mail. LIMIT: One (1) entry per person or address in the Sweepstakes. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
5. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES AND DECISIONS. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of entrants and winners, and the awarding of prizes), which are final and binding in all respects.
6. DRAWING; ODDS; NOTIFICATION. Starting February 26, 2012 Sponsor will conduct one (1) prize drawing after each Wild regular season game, continuing through and including March 22, 2012 (each, a “Game Day Drawing”). All eligible entries received by Sponsor through the end of each Wild game on the day of the Game Day Drawing (including all non-winning eligible entries received during the Entry Period prior to such day and time) will constitute the pool of entries for the applicable day’s Game Day Drawing. At each Game Day Drawing, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential prize winner from among the pool of eligible entries. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. The entrant selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. A potential winner will be notified by phone, letter (by postal or overnight delivery) and/or email. Except where prohibited by law, a potential winner will be required to execute and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (an “Affidavit/Release”) in order to claim his/her prize. Such Affidavit/Release must be returned to Sponsor by the date and/or time indicated within such documents. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within forty-eight (48) hours of the first attempt to contact him/her, or if the potential winner fails to return the Affidavit/Release within the specified time, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if the potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by Sponsor in his/her place at random from among all eligible non-winning entries received for the Sweepstakes up to the applicable drawing date. In the event of the selection of an alternate potential winner, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may adjust the above timing and delivery requirements to accommodate Sponsor’s Sweepstakes schedule, and due to such schedule and timing, Sponsor may be unable to award certain prizes.
7. PRIZES. In this Sweepstakes, one (1) prize will be awarded after each Game Day Drawing, for a total of thirteen (13) prizes.
|Game Day Drawing||Prize||Approximate Retail Value|
|02/26/12||Clutterbuck Autographed Jersey||$175|
|02/28/12||Heatley Autographed Mini Helmet & $50 Wild Bucks||$80|
|03/04/12||MN Wild Team Signed Stick||$500|
|03/11/12||Dinner for Two at Headwaters Restaurant||$80|
|03/13/12||Koivu Autographed Stick||$175|
|03/17/12||Two (2) Sun Country Travel Certificates||$1,000|
|03/19/12||Setoguchi Autographed Mini Stick & $50 Wild Bucks||$80|
|03/22/12||MN Wild Team Signed Jerse||$500|
|03/27/12||Cullen Autographed Stick||$175|
|03/29/12||Heatley Autographed Pennant/Mini Stick & $50 Wild Bucks||$100|
|03/31/12||Bouchard Autographed Stick||$175|
|04/05/12||Schultz Autographed Stick|
|04/07/12||MN Wild Team Signed Stick|
The prize is subject to the following limitations placed on the Certificate by Sun Country:
The winners will receive one roundtrip ticket on Sun Country Airlines from MSP to anywhere in the Domestic U.S. (excluding Anchorage). Additional taxes and fees apply. Blackout dates apply. All travel arrangements must be booked through Sun Country Airlines - Guest Services. No credit will be issued if booked through other sources. Trip must be taken by expiration date on certificate. Certificate is transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be used for barter. Certificate cannot be resold on eBay, Craigslist and other entities of the like. Travel must be completed at one time (i.e., cannot separate/split certificate). Original certificate will only be accepted for complimentary travel. Allow 14 business days for processing. Certificate is non-commissionable. Not valid with any other promotions or certificate. A $75.00 change fee applies for changes to your reservation. Travel is based on availability. Seat availability is based on “W” class fare only. Some taxes and fees will apply - including the Federal segment tax of $3.70 per U. S. Domestic flight segment, defined as one take-off and landing; up to $18 per roundtrip local airport passenger facility charges and September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per U. S. Enplanement, up to $5 per one way or $10 per roundtrip are extra. Passenger may check one bag for a $20 fee and the second for a $30 fee; each bag is not to exceed 62 linear inches (length plus width plus height) and weighing up to 50 pounds. If the winner misses the initial flight departure as scheduled, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner is not present for the designated return flight, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return to Minneapolis, Minnesota.
No substitution may be made, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, international and local taxes, and assessments. All costs and expenses not expressly specified herein, related to a prize or the use thereof, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, taxes, gratuities, insurance, surcharges and other expenses incurred by accepting and using the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Unused components of the Prize shall be forfeited and have no redeemable cash value. LIMIT: One (1) prize per household.
8. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, biography, likeness, voice, photographs, video, opinions, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online), worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration or consent.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole direction, to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to award the prize(s) at random from among eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of suspected impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. RELEASE. By entering, each entrant forever and irrevocably releases and holds harmless Sponsor, its respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions and affiliates, and their respective agents, advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, Sweepstakes partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s award, receipt or use of any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete, misdirected entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, or from viewing, playing or downloading any material from Sponsor’s website, regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor’s website by a hypertext link.
12. DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Minneapolis, Minnesota; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Minnesota for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Minnesota, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
13. OFFICIAL RULES. These Official Rules are available at www.wild.com, or by sending a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to “2012 Season Ticket Sweepstakes”, c/o Minnesota Wild Hockey Club LP, 317 Washington Street, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55102”.
14. WINNER’S LIST. To request a list of winners, send a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to “2012 Season Ticket Sweepstakes, c/o Minnesota Wild Hockey Club LP, 317 Washington Street, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55102”. Requests must be received by June 1, 2012.
15. SPONSOR. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes and the address at which the Sponsor may be contacted is Minnesota Wild Hockey Club, 317 Washington Street, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55102.