- All Ticket Trade requests are subject to availability and must be completed 7 business days prior to game day
- Ticket Trades are not guaranteed until you receive a confirmation email
- Tickets can be traded only within respective periods (Example: a game in the 1st period cannot be traded for a game in the 2nd period)
- Ticket Trade is a benefit for Full Season accounts only
- Trade deadline set for Monday, March 3, 2014 @ 5:00 PM. Trade requests after this deadline will not be fulfilled.
- Tickets can be exchanged from a list of pre-selected games (See Game Schedule Breakdown below).
- You must select a future game at the time of your exchange – credits will not be applied to your account.
- A maximum of four tickets (4) can be exchanged for any one game.
- Only season tickets can be exchanged for a future game. Tickets already exchanged cannot be exchanged multiple times.
- Full Season Ticket Holders will be offered the same, similar or best available price category at the time of the request.
- The Wild will offer lower price inventory when necessary at the discretion of the Minnesota Wild.
- Ticket Trade seats are fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis.
|Oct. 3||Los Angeles|
|Nov. 3||New Jersey|
|Dec. 8||San Jose|
|Dec. 29||NY Islanders|
|Dec. 31||St. Louis|
|Feb. 4||Tampa Bay|
|Mar. 9||St. Louis|
|Mar. 13||NY Rangers|
|Apr. 10||St. Louis|
- Oct. 22 • Nashville
- Oct. 24 • Carolina
- Nov. 5 • Calgary
- Nov. 17 • Winnipeg
- Jan. 14 • Ottawa
- Jan. 18 • Dallas
- Jan. 23 • Chicago
- Mar. 3 • Calgary
- Mar 22 • Detroit
- Apr. 5 • Pittsburgh