- All Ticket Trade requests are subject to availability (not guaranteed) and must be completed 7 business days prior to game day
- Ticket Trades are not guaranteed until you receive a confirmation email
- Tickets can be traded only within respective periods (Example: a game in the 1st period cannot be traded for a game in the 2nd period)
- Ticket Trade is a benefit for Full Season accounts and limited access for Half Season accounts
- Half Season accounts are allowed 5 total trades throughout subject to the Trading Guidelines listed below.
- Trade deadline set for Monday, March 2, 2015 @ 5:00 PM. Trade requests after this deadline will not be fulfilled.
- Tickets can be exchanged from a list of pre-selected games (See Game Schedule Breakdown below).
- You must select a future game at the time of your exchange – credits will not be applied to your account.
- A maximum of four tickets (4) can be exchanged for any one game.
- Only season tickets can be exchanged for a future game. Tickets already exchanged cannot be exchanged multiple times.
- Full Season Ticket Holders will be offered the same, similar or best available price category at the time of the request.
- The Wild will offer lower price inventory when necessary at the discretion of the Minnesota Wild.
- Ticket Trade seats are fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Game Schedule Breakdown
|Oct. 25||Tampa Bay|
|Oct. 30||San Jose|
|Nov. 26||Los Angeles|
|Dec. 9||NY Islanders|
|Jan. 6||San Jose|
|Mar. 10||San Jose|
|Mar. 21||St. Louis|
|Apr. 2||NY Rangers|
- Oct. 9 • Colorado
- Nov. 16 • Winnipeg
- Nov. 29 • St. Louis
- Dec. 20 • Nashville
- Dec. 27 • Winnipeg
- Jan. 8 • Chicago
- Jan. 10 • Nashville
- Jan. 17 • Arizona
- Feb. 3 • Chicago
- Feb 7 • Colorado
- Mar. 28 • Los Angeles
- Apr. 4 • Detroit