As a valued member of the Team of 18,000, the Minnesota Wild would like to invite you to Los Angeles & Anaheim, California to watch your team play against the Kings and Ducks the weekend of November 10-14, 2011.
This weekend includes round-trip commercial airfare, pre-game reception, seats to the game and hotel accomodations at the Westin Bonaventure, downtown Los Angeles. For detailed trip information and itinerary please call AAA Travel at 952.927.2525 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travel packages are limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Depart: Thursday, November 10, 2011
Return: Monday, November 14, 2011
Air Inclusive Package
$1,355 per person based on double occupancy
$1,590 per person based on single occupancy
Land Only Package (does not include airfare or airport transfers)
$1,055 per person based on double occupancy
$1,290 per person based on single occupancy
- Roundtrip airfare from Minneapolis-St. Paul to Los Angeles, CA
- Roundtrip airport to hotel transfers in Los Angeles, CA
- 4 nights accommodations at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown Los Angeles, inclusive of taxes, but not incidentals
- Roundtrip transportation to both games from hotel to the Staples Center and Honda Center
- Fan reception before each game:
- At the Staples Center - The Green Room Experience
- Across the street from Honda Center - JT Schmid's Restaurant and Brewery for appetizers and drink
- Lower Level game tickets for November 12 & 13 games
- Commemorative Gift
- Optional Tour: 1/2 day sightseeing tour of Los Angeles and Hollywood will be an additional $50 with a minimum of 20 passengers and 2 staff members.
To reserve your travel package, a $250 per person deposit is due upon booking and final payment will be due by September 26, 2011. Please call AAA Travel at 952.927.2525 or email email@example.com to book your trip.
From time of deposit to – September 25, 2011: $50 penalty
From September 26 - October 7, 2011: $ 250 penalty
From October 8 – November 2, 2011: $500 penalty
After November 2 – No refund
Travel Insurance is strongly recommended.