- All college students can purchase a Lower Level single attack Corner or Endzone ticket for any College Night home game throughout the 2013-14 season. (Note: should Lower Level inventory sell-out, the Wild reserve the right to offer additional inventory, when available, in the Standing Rail Only seating)
- Lower Level College Night tickets are $40. Ticket limit of 4.
- Ticket quantities are limited. First come/first serve.
- Tickets can be purchased directly through the link below at any time or at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office starting one-hour prior to game time.
- A valid college email address will be needed to complete your purchase through the link below (I.E. @sample.edu).
- Tickets ordered via the link below are available for immediate web pick-up via TicketMaster print-at-home. Simply print to your printer.
- When purchasing at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office, you must show a valid college ID.
- College nights games are for select Wild home game. Check back periodically to see any new games added.
- Nights subject to change.
Questions, please contact Will Schultz at (651) 312-3493 or email email@example.com
|Apr. 10||vs.||St. Louis*|
|Note* - only SRO seating remains|
ALL COLLEGE NIGHT TICKETS ARE $40.
How To Purchase
- Guarantee your seat by clicking the Buy Tickets button above
- Beginning one-hour prior to game time any remaining inventory will sell at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office
- Seating is subject to availability
- For groups of 8 or more, contact 651-222-WILD or email firstname.lastname@example.org