- All college students can purchase a Lower Level single attack Corner or Endzone ticket for any College Night home game throughout the 2014-15 season. (Note: should Lower Level inventory sell-out, the Wild reserve the right to offer additional inventory, when available, in the Standing Rail Only seating)
- Lower Level College Night tickets are $45. Ticket limit of 4.
- Ticket quantities are limited. First come/first serve.
- Tickets can be purchased directly through the link below at any time or at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office starting one-hour prior to game time.
- A valid college email address will be needed to complete your purchase through the link below (I.E. @sample.edu) and you will be prompted to enter the promo code listed below.
- Tickets ordered via the link below are available for immediate web pick-up via TicketMaster print-at-home. Simply print to your printer. PDF tickets on your mobile device will not be accepted as valid tickets for entry.
- When purchasing at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office, you must show a valid college ID.
- College nights games are for select Wild home game. Check back periodically to see any new games added.
- Nights subject to change.
Questions, please contact Will Schultz at (651) 312-3493 or email email@example.com
|Oct. 4||vs.||St. Louis|
ALL COLLEGE NIGHT TICKETS ARE $45.
How To Purchase
- Guarantee your seat by clicking the Buy Tickets button above
- Beginning one-hour prior to game time any remaining inventory will sell at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office
- Seating is subject to availability
- For groups of 8 or more, contact 651-312-3493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org