The Minnesota Wild are hosting a Pub Crawl for the Wild road game on Thursday, February 27. This event will include stops at Kincaid’s, Wild Tymes, Eagle Street Grille and The Liffey. Don't miss this fun opportunity to cheer on the Wild and meet some NHL alumni. All pre-registered guests will receive a Minnesota Wild Bottle Koozie and key chain.
- Registration for this event is $10 and is limited to the first 100 fans. If you are not one of the first 100, you can still attend the event and cheer on the Wild, but are not eligible for contests or prizes
- Guests may board a shuttle, courtesy of Total Luxury Limousine, at RiverCentre between 8:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. for transport to Kincaid’s
- Check-in for pre-registered guests will be in the lobby of the Lawson Common building, just outside of Kincaid’s. Each pre-registered guest will receive a wristband, Pub Crawl Passport and a Minnesota Wild bottle koozie
- At the conclusion of 1st period, fans will walk to Wild Tymes to watch the 2nd period
- At the conclusion of 2nd period, fans will board the shuttle and will be driven to Eagle Street Grille to watch 3rd period
- At conclusion of 3rd period, fans will walk to The Liffey where they will watch the FOX Sports North post-game show
- At each location, one NHL alum will greet fans, sign autographs and stamp passports
- Fans who have their passport stamped at each location will be eligible to win a grand prize at the end of the night. Among the pre-registered guests, one name will be drawn at The Liffey during the post-game. If that guest is present and has a completed passport, he or she will win a Zach Parise autographed jersey
The event is open to the public.