- Has seven points (4g-3a) in his last 13 games.
- Leads the team with 127 hits.
- FIVE points shy of his career high (21pts, 2011-12).
- ONE point from 100 career points.
- Posted his first career hat trick with a four-goal performance on Jan. 24 at Calgary. He is the first player in club history to score four goals in a game.
- Converted his first career penalty shot on Oct. 8 vs. Minnesota to post his first goal in a Preds sweater.
- His father, Bob, has his No. 23 retired by the Islanders. The elder Nystrom was known as “Mr. Islander” in the early 1980s after recording the 1980 Stanley Cup-clinching goal at 7:11 of OT in Game 6 vs. the Flyers. It was the first Stanley Cup in club history and first of four straight for the Isles.
- On Twitter: @enystrom23
Registered 12 points (4-8=12) and 30 PIM while being one of three Wild players to play in every game (Brunette, Zanon)...Tied for 2nd on team with 169 hits...Recorded three points (1-2=3) in four-game stretch (3/29-4/3)...Recorded points in consecutive games (3/29-3/31)...Logged season-high 18:19 of ice time vs. EDM (2/22)...Tallied pair of assists and +2 rating at EDM (1/18)...Notched first goal with Wild at FLA (11/14)... Recorded assist on GWG at CBJ (11/6) for first point with Wild...Collected team-high six hits vs. SJ (11/2)...Posted season-high four shots vs. CHI (10/30)...Registered team-high six hits at CAR (10/8).