- Suffered a leg laceration on Sep. 17 at CGY (preseason) and was placed on injured reserve
- Was removed from IR on Oct. 9 after missing three games and made his Islanders debut on Oct. 11 at Chicago
- Recorded his first point (assist) as an Islander on Oct. 22 vs. Vancouver
- Missed three games with an upper-body injury from Nov. 7-10
- Scored on a penalty shot on Dec. 20 at NY Rangers
- Recorded an assist at Yankee Stadium on Jan. 29 vs. NY Rangers
- Appeared in his 400th NHL game on Feb. 8 vs. Colorado
Led NHL with 336 hits...Ranked second on the team with 19 goals and tied for second with 191 shots...Established new career-highs in goals, PPGs, GWGs, assists, points, shots and PIM...Wild was 13-3-2 when he scored a goal...Tied a career-high with 15 PIM at EDM (4/8)...Delivered his 1,000th career hit at STL (3/29)...Recorded seven hits at VAN (3/14) after missing previous four games with upper body injury...Registered two goals and seven hits at STL (2/11)...Tallied goal, assist and career-high +3 rating at CGY (1/19) in 200th NHL game...Recorded career-high three-game goal streak (3-1=4, 1/4-1/8)...Had goal, assist and eight hits at BOS (1/6)...Picked up career-high 12 hits vs. PHI (11/24)...Recorded GWG and eight hits at CBJ (11/6)...Notched eight hits, five blocked shots and goal vs. CGY (11/5)...Logged career-high 20:23 of ice time vs. SJ (11/2)...Missed one game with lower body injury (12/31), four games with upper body injury (3/6-3/11), one game with illness (4/7).